Join us on a magical trip celebrating Womanhood, Elevation & Abundance!
October 18th - 22nd.
What's included in this experience:
- Accommodation in Accra for the conference
- Accommodations at a natural all-inclusive resort for two days
- Daily Breakfast
- Numerous Dinners
- Group activities
- Signature coaching activities
- Iconic Womanhood Conference and Gala - Connect and learn from and with feminine leaders like yourself from across the African Diaspora and build your global network and create global opportunities.
- Our signature Iconic Womanhood Retreat experience for high achieving women to restore their feminine energy, reconnect to soul and refresh as women.
- Lavish gift bags for our attendees.
What's Not Included in your ticket:
- Flight to/from Accra, Ghana
- Travel Insurance - We suggest that you purchase this if you are coming from the US or UK
- Yellow Fever Vaccination fees
- Additional lunches
- Alcoholic beverages
- Incidental room charges incurred at the hotel or resort
- Individually selected activities during your free time (i.e. private tours)
What's Required to Travel to Ghana?
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining on date of departure.
- Yellow Fever vaccination with proof via Yellow card - cost varies based on vaccine location and medical insurance
- An approved visa from Ghana (please contact your local embassy for applications/requirements) - cost ranges $60 - $200
- Iconic Womanhood suggests that participants purchase individual travel insurance to protect their trip costs and money spent from unforeseen events before and during the trip - cost varies based on travel insurance provider
Registration is non-refundable but transferable.